Skip to content

Danish Travel Documents

If you hold a Danish Alien’s passport (Fremmedpas) or a Travel Document according to the UN Conventions of 1951 or 1954 (Konventionspas), which has expired or is due to expire, and you wish to extend it or apply for a new one, it is first necessary for the Danish Immigration Service to establish if you have upheld your right to residence in Denmark. This will depend on the length of time you have spent outside Denmark.
You must therefore make an application to find out about your current residence status in Denmark.

Please request an appointment (please state that the appointment is for a BF2 application) by writing to

Fee: £181.00.

Please download 

Application Form BF2 for use in applications for adults or adults with accompanying children

Application Form BF3 (Danish only) for use in applications for unaccompanied children