Invest in Denmark is part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. We assist foreign companies who consider establishing business activities in Denmark. Our services are free of charge and in full confidentiality.
We are a global organisation with presence in Europe, North America and Asia. We employ close collaboration between our people abroad and our people in Denmark to offer potential investors tailor made solutions.
Our services include:
- Information and analyses relevant to establishing business activities in Denmark, including strategic strengths, business climate, investment incentives, business costs, location factors, working environment and human resources.
- A comprehensive benchmarking service: Using a quality-cost matrix it allows objective comparison of Denmark with up to 35 different global locations.
- Facilitation of contacts with potential partners, public authorities and research institutions.
- Planning of fact-finding tours to meet relevant networks in Denmark.
- Practical assistance in setting up a base in Denmark.
- Selected aftercare programmes to grow your business once you are setup.
Invest in Denmark’s global team connects you to the right people, and provides you with professional advice and service. Invest in Denmark is a good place to start, if your company considers to relocate, consolidate, set up new production facilities, or is on the lookout for new innovation partners or other strategic business solutions in Europe.
For more information and contact details for Investment Managers in your region, please see our website: www.investindk.com